You have God DNA


When God created you in His image, He put a part of Himself in you. You could say that you have the DNA of Almighty God. You are destined to do great things, destined to leave your mark on this generation. Your heavenly father spoke worlds into existence. He flung stars into space. He painted every sunrise. He designed every flower. He made man out of dust and breathed life into him. Now, here’s the key: He is not just the creator of the universe. He is not just the all powerful God. He is your heavenly father. You have His DNA. Imagine what you can do.
But too many times we don’t realize who we are. We focus on our weaknesses, what we don’t have, the mistakes we have made, and the family we come from. We end up settling for mediocrity when we were created for greatness. If you are going to break out of average, you need to remind yourself, “I have the DNA of the Most High God. Greatness is in my gene. I come from a bloodline of champions.”
When you realize who you are, you won’t go around intimidated and insecure, thinking, I am lacking. I am not talented. I come from the wrong family. No; you come from the right family, your Father created it all. When you know who you are, it changes your thinking from, I’m unlucky, to I have the favour of God. Blessings are chasing me down. From saying, “This obstacle is too big. I’ll never overcome it,” to declaring, “I can do all things through Christ. If God be for me, who dare be against me?”
If you know who you are, you will start thinking like a winner, talking like a winner, and carrying yourself like a winner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DON’T WAIT FOR A TITLE OR POSITION TO FULFILL THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE

LOOK IMPORTANT-IT HELPS YOU THINK IMPORTANT

Your blessing will come to you at the right time