you set time is coming


What you are praying about and what you are believing for are not going to be one second late. If it hasn’t happened yet, it doesn’t mean something is wrong. It doesn’t mean God is mad at you. It doesn’t mean it’s never going to work out. God has already established the time down to the split second. You don’t have to worry. You don’t have to live frustrated. Stay in peace and believe in God that it will surely come to pass. Enter into rest. God has you in the palm of His hand. Your steps are being directed by the Creator of the universe; not randomly, not vaguely. Down to the millisecond. Down to the most finite, small detail. When you understand this, it takes all of the pressure off. You won’t go around wondering when something is going to happen. “God, when are you going to change my wife or husband? God, when are you going to answer my prayer?” When you know the time has been set, you will have peace. Whether is twenty minutes or twenty years, you know that what God promised He will bring to pass.
Our prayer everyday should be “God, give me the grace to accept Your timing.” I’d love to tell you that if you stay in faith, if you believe, God will always answer your prayer. God promises He will be true to His Word, but He never puts a time frame on it. It would be a lot easier if God told us when we were going to get well, When we are going have that 900 Million Dollar contract, when we would meet the right person, or when our child would straighten up. But that wouldn’t take any faith. It takes faith to say, “God, I don’t know when you are going to do it, but I trust you enough to believe that you will do it, that the answer is already in my future.”
The Scripture says, “The vision is for an appointed time.” The appointed time is the best time. God can see the big picture for our lives. He knows what’s up head. He knows what we’re going to need, who we’re going to need, and when they need going to show up. If God did everything we ask on our timetable, it would limit us. Because sometimes, what we’re asking for is too small. Gods knows that the person we think we can’t live without is going to be good for us in ten years, so He is closing the door right now. God knows that if He gave us that promotion we want so badly right now, it would keep us from the much bigger promotion He has in store for us three years down the road. God has the advantage of seeing it all. The longer I live, the more I trust God. How many times have I looked back and said, “God, thank you for not answering that prayer. Thank you for not letting that person into my life.” God knows what He is doing.
What you are praying about may be good. It may be a part of your destiny, but it’s not the appointed time. If there is a right time, that means there is a wrong time also. If it hasn’t happened yet, instead of being frustrated and worried and asking, “God, when is my business going to grow? God, I’s so lonely. When am I going to meet somebody?” Have a new approach. God, you know what’s best for me. You can see the big picture. I’m not going to live frustrated. God, I trust your timing and my faith is on thee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DON’T WAIT FOR A TITLE OR POSITION TO FULFILL THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE

LOOK IMPORTANT-IT HELPS YOU THINK IMPORTANT

Your blessing will come to you at the right time