There is Power in your Tongue


The Bible talks about how with our tongue we can bless our life or we can curse our life. Many people don’t realize they’re cursing their future with their words. Every time you say, “I never get any good breaks,” “I’m poor” “I will never meet the right person.” No; stop cursing your future. Sometimes the enemy doesn’t have to defeat us; we defeat ourselves by our words base on what we are passing through. Pay attention to what you are saying about yourself. Are you blessing your life? Or are you cursing it?
Don’t speak defeat over your life no matter your background or what is happen to you. Our attitude should be; I’m rich. I’m getting younger every day. I will be anointed. I’m a hero. God is renewing my youth like the eagles. I’m getting stronger, healthier, better looking. God is about to establish me. I’m going to meet the right person today. I’m going to stay in my right mind. I’m going be the head and not the tail. I’m going to live a long, productive, faith-filled life. Don’t go around cursing your future no matter what you are passing through. Start blessing your life by your words. Prophesy good things and God will send good and great thing to your direction.
It’s good to use common sense, to be wise, and to plan ahead in your life where you can. But if you go around talking when you are going to get a disease and making plan for it, you probably won’t be disappointed. You are calling it in. just like you are sending it an invitation.
Declare, “No weapon formed against me will prosper. I will live out my days in good health. God is preparing a table before me in the present of my enemies. My mind is alert. My senses are sharp, my youth is being renewed.” You must prophesy health. Prophesy prosperity. Prophesy long life. Prophesy brighter future over your life. Your words will become reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DON’T WAIT FOR A TITLE OR POSITION TO FULFILL THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE

LOOK IMPORTANT-IT HELPS YOU THINK IMPORTANT

Your blessing will come to you at the right time