THE FRESH ANOINTING FOR THE NEXT LEVEL


If David would have taken the throne without the fresh anointing, he wouldn’t have had the success and the favour that he had. When you humble yourself and say, “God, I can’t fight this battle on my own. I need your help. I need your favour. I need your wisdom. God, I need a fresh anointing for the next level,” you’re showing your dependency on Him. When you acknowledge God in that way, He will give you wisdom beyond your years. He will help you accomplish things that you could have never accomplished on your own. Whenever you start a new job, relationship, business, new career or even a new position, always ask for fresh anointing. Parent when you have a baby, pray, “God, give me a fresh anointing to raise this child in the way of the Lord.” When you are looking for a life partner, pray, “God give me a fresh anointing that will direct me to a right mate-that we will serve you and live in love.” Students when you start a new class, humbly ask, “God, give me a fresh anointing for this semester.” You’re saying, “God, I am ready for a new opportunities, new abilities, new friendships, and new ideas.” Maybe you are facing a challenge today- your health, your relationship, your career, your business, your finances. Instead of complaining about it, why don’t you say, “God, give me a fresh anointing to overcome this challenge.” It’s the anointing that breaks the yoke.
Just as the men of Judah anointed David for new season, I believe today God is releasing a fresh anointing in my life and your life in Jesus name. You are going to go where you have never been in Jesus name. You are going to see negative situations turn around. Chains of bad habits are being broken in Jesus name. Healing, promotion, and restoration are coming your way in Jesus name. You are going to step into the fullness of your destiny in Jesus name. my dear, you have a king’s anointing, a queen’s anointing. Don’t settle for mediocrity. Stir up the anointing. Every morning remind yourself, “I am anointed. I am equipped. I am empower. I am bless. I am a hero. I am a child of God. I am the head and not the tail.” Remember to always ask for that fresh anointing. If you do this, I believe and declare, as David did, you will make it to your throne and step into the fullness of your destiny in Jesus name.
With the fresh Anointing in you, sinner will be converted, you will heal the sick, you will bring down heavenly music into this dirty world, you will address the politicians, you will have vision, you will transform life of people, you will be a national builder, and you shall win the battle of life. Let us always ask for the fresh anointing.
God bless
By William G. Augustine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DON’T WAIT FOR A TITLE OR POSITION TO FULFILL THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE

LOOK IMPORTANT-IT HELPS YOU THINK IMPORTANT

Your blessing will come to you at the right time