Declaration of fresh Anointing of next level


I declare there is an fresh anointing of ease on my life. God is going before me making crooked places straight. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. I am a blessed of God. What used to be difficult will not be difficult anymore. God’s favour and His goodness shall follow me.

Jesus said, “My yoke is easy and my burden is light.” God wants to make your life easier. He wants to help you when you are driving in traffic, shopping at the super market, raising your children, and dealing with that problem at work. Every day you should thank Him for His anointing of ease.

This is what David did. He declared in Psalm 23, “God anoints my head with oil.” Oil make things flow. Whenever there is friction or things are stuck, oil is used to lubricate it and make it more fluid. That is what God is doing with you when He anoints your head with oil. David went on say, “Because God has anointed me, surely goodness and mercy shall follow me wherever I go.” That means things will be easier. What you used to struggle with will no longer be struggle. For no reason people will want to be good to you. You will get breaks that you didn’t deserve. You will have good ideas, wisdom, creativity, and you won’t know where it came from. That is the oil of God put on you. His anointing of ease.

What am I saying? God is directing every one of your steps. He has already lined up solutions to your problems. He has lined up the breaks you need. I want you to go out each day knowing there is favour in your future. There is restoration in your future. There is healing in your future. There are good break just ahead of you. If you stay in faith you will see favour that will make your life easier.

Jesus Christ is the way to a life full of purpose, accept Him and turn away from your sin and live to bring down the kingdom of God here on earth with the fresh anointing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DON’T WAIT FOR A TITLE OR POSITION TO FULFILL THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE

LOOK IMPORTANT-IT HELPS YOU THINK IMPORTANT

Your blessing will come to you at the right time