I DECLARE DIVINE ACCELERATION OVER YOUR LIFE


I declare unexpected blessings are coming my way. I will move forward from barely making it to having more than enough. God will open up supernatural doors for me. He will speak to the right people about me. I will see Ephesians 3:20, exceedingly, abundantly, above and beyond favour and increase in my life.

I declare that God will accelerate His plan for my life as I put my trust in Him. I will accomplish my dreams faster than I thought possible. It will not take years to overcome an obstacle, to get out of debt, or to meet the right person. God is doing things faster than before. He will give me victory sooner than I think. He has blessings that will thrust me years ahead.

In the first public miracle Jesus ever performed, he turned water into wine at a wedding reception. During this big celebration, the hosts ran out of wine. Jesus mother, Mary, came up and told Him about the problem.

“Mom, why are you telling me that? I can’t do anything about it,” Jesus said “My time has not yet come.”

I can imagine Mary just smiled and said to the workers, “Do me a favour. Whatever He asks you to do, just do it.”

May knew what He was capable of doing.

There were six stone water pots nearby. They held about thirty gallons each. Jesus said to the workers, “Fill those pots up with water.”

They fill them up.

Then He said, “Now dip out some of the water” – which was now wine – “and take it to the host of the party

When the host tasted it, he called the groom over and said, “This is amazing. Most people serve the best wine first and then, after people have had a lot to drink and don’t know any better, they’ll bring out the less expensive wine. But you’ve done just the opposite. You’ve saved the best wine last”
I’ve read some on how long it takes to make wine. It’s a very lengthy process that begins, of course, with the planting of the seeds. That it takes several years for the vines to grow and produce grapes. Once the grapes develop and mature and are just right, they must picked and processed to make wine. In general it can take three to five years before the wine can b bottled. And that’s just average-quality wine. The better-quality wine takes between five and seven years to make. Aging it for quality and increased value can take decades.

The best wine is often thought to be twenty or thirty years old. Yet, in His first public miracle, Jesus produced the finest-quality wine in a split second, just a moment in time for what normally would take decades to do. So, if you’ve worried that you don’t have enough time to accomplish your dreams and goals, you need to remember  that-just as Jesus sped up the winemaking process-God can do in a split second what might otherwise take you many years.

Maybe it should normally take you twenty years to pay your House off. But the good news is God is in the accelerating business. He can give you one good break that will thrust you thirty years down the road. He can turn your water into wine


Be encourage; the God we serve knows how to speed up natural laws. He can take you farther more quickly than you could ever imagine.

May God bless

By William Augustine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DON’T WAIT FOR A TITLE OR POSITION TO FULFILL THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE

LOOK IMPORTANT-IT HELPS YOU THINK IMPORTANT

Your blessing will come to you at the right time